Sunday, September 1, 2013

Whitney: September 1

I have to go to work in like ten minutes but I thought I'd try to throw a post in.

Where we left off:


Justin wins race, we eat at County Seat, come back to RVA. Sarah and I realized we both had nothing to do, so we decided to go on an adventure. We walked to Carytown, stopped and said hello to The Champion of Powhatan, and then went to Mellow Mushroom and got a potato skin pizza thing. Then some COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY THINGS OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA NATURE HAPPENED. We will disregard this. We walked back to ze apartment. I took some pictures of Sarah because she's adorbs.









I hate the way this stupid blog lays out photos. Oh well, whatever. Sarah took away Boosh to socialize with other kitties, Justin went to play poker with the boys, and I was left with plenty of productive things to do, but obviously I chose none of them and decided to drink instead.





No comments:

Post a Comment