Friday, September 6, 2013

Boodacious,

I love that one picture of the tree peeking over the bridge thing like "Oh, hi down there! I hope you are having a lovely time!"

I love all of your books though. I'm so excited about your learning and reading and adventuring and gelaato. And your coffee balance of life.


I HAVE HAD SOME SORT OF EPIPHANY TODAY 
(now yesterday).

I just suddenly started enjoying life. Like, what? I made Van Dykes and they make me happy because they're simple and pretty. I went to Italian and could understand what was being said without really thinking about it. My subconscious just took over and was like, you got this. I went to an artist lecture, and then I went to her preview reception at Candela (Gordon's gallery). I was social and talked to the artist and got excited about life and wouldn't shut up when I was explaining this all to Justin. 


I have ideas.
I realize that even though I thought my work wasn't connecting, I've done a project on Casey, I'm now doing a project on Mama, I'm shooting Mama, Casey, and Mosie together tomorrow, and I'm thinking these could all be natural segways into my deeper heritage project. It dawned on me that the heritage project could be what I do for my senior show. Hear that? I have an idea for my senior show. I have figured out the details of the concepts project, which I will share with you in detail later. I have even more Italian for you, but I'll wait to share. I didn't sleep much last night, but that's okay. I feel good at the moment. All of a sudden things are clicking and I'm feeling good.

I spoke to a random AFO student while she waited for the shuttle and I waited for Justin to get out of the class he's assisting with. It kind of made me think how I wish I at least had someone to tell me that things can get better and that there are people who've been through this nonsense, so I made a post to help fellow struggling art students. Granted, they may not read it, but I put it there. 

VISUAL PORTION:

Boosh In the Way: A Series by Whitney Cole







 Van Dykes:


 The Gallery:

disposable wooden plates. WHAT.

Something crazy happened to this photo when saving it so I'm putting it up

art.

^ this blurry figure is Courtney Johnson (artist).



We like Sandy.

The artist's website: http://www.courtneyjohnson.net/series.html "Light Lure" is the one in the gallery now. She does some crazy alternative processing series though.


Dinner:
Accidental patterned stacking FTW


 Yay, I done.
Pooksy 

No comments:

Post a Comment