Thursday, August 29, 2013

Whitney: Thursday, August 29

Boobs,

Agh, sorry about the delay. I wanted to wait until I had more to tell you and then I got busy.

I GOT THE D600.
This is the first photo I took (well, successfully).

You couldn't be here, but I took the photo for you. BOOM.
I'm excited to try to learn all of the gadgets and take all of the photos.

Boosh via D600:
 
As for the real life things, I had work Tuesday night, which was really slow but I got to take home sandwiches.  Wednesday was when I went to run to the gym, only to realize my shoes were at your house, in your closet (ROBERT). I did not run. Justin and I had breakfast at Shafer.

Then I made lunch:
Kale, spinach, green beans, egg whites, mozzarella.
I was that one kid in Digital Printing that didn't have work to show. I got my days mixed up. Win. Concepts was cool though. I think I'm going to start taking pictures of my notes so you can see what I learn/doodle. I'll get on that for the next post, which I guess I need to make again today. I don't know. I'll just wait until after you post something. I'm still enjoying Italian. We don't learn very much each day though. I guess that's alright, but I hope I learn a decent amount for that $200 book. 
I have some readings to show you possibly, and I'll start compiling some baby Italian lessons for you. 


I went to your house last night after we stopped to see Justin's family (and to raid their supplies for free photo materials). Hilly was so excited. It was awesome. I got my shoes and stole The Great Gatsby. I'm going to be late for class, so I need to go now, but I'll post a more loving/in-depth post later. 


KISSES,
Pookus

Also this.


No comments:

Post a Comment