Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Post That Took Over a Month: Tuesday, November 5


Oh my. Lots to do.OKAYYYYY

Last I posted it was September 26th. This shall be interesting.

Friday, September 27:
Apparently I went to a Powhatan football game. I also wore white after Labor Day.



Casey's boojank got her flowers














This guy had running shoes on.














Saturday, September 28: Yard-saling, competition, fish fry.  


Me, with my wardrobe contribution of pink

We sent this to Mama from one section away





<3


She's so cute




















(guess which one's Casey)


100% ladies (Left is Sydney).



Mama insisted I photograph this.



Tried to catch Daddy singing.





















Sunday, September 29:




 

 





















Monday, September 30:
Sarah and Boosh chillin'
The flowers with the bike (for once)

Tuesday,  October 1:



















Wednesday, October 2:
Duotone prints. Basically digital prints reduced to using two colors of choice.
























Thursday, October 3:
 


















Friday, October 4:
Here are some incredibly attractive photos of me:


 Justin and I went to Comfort. Tears. Literally tears. Amazing. 

The mousse made me so emotional.


Saturday, October 5:
Mother was quite proud of her little judges' room, so photographs were taken.



Tried to take a picture of Ben and the flash went off.
The children making hand llamas <3


Sunday, October 6


This is my favorite picture of us ever. Ever.

Boosh fell asleep on my hand.


Monday, October 7:


Casually waking up to this.

My boots are huge.

Pretty.

Tuesday, October 8:



ART.

Wednesday, October 9:


 





Thursday, October 10: 


I made a wee book.


 Friday, October 11:

Saturday, October 12: HOMECOMING/APPLES





 

(GAYYYYYYY)


  









Sunday, October 13: Happy Birthday Daddy (aka Justin gets plastered)


You will experience the details of this evening upon your return to the states.


Monday, October 14: 






JBro experiencing regret and nausea.

Tuesday, October15:




Wednesday, October 16:




Thursday, October 17:

there were deer....









Friday, October 18:




 

 
   
...and so it began...


  


   Yeah. All of this.

Saturday, October 19:
Hangover "breakfast"

 
Sunday, October 20:


Monday, October 21:

Tuesday, October 22:












Wednesday, October 23:



Thursday, October 24:





Friday, October 25:


Saturday, October 26:


Sunday, October 27:


Monday, October 28:


Casual Renaissance still life

Evas.

Tuesday, October 29:


Wednesday, October 30:

Sassiest Skeleton.
Leaf.




Thursday, October 31: Halloween












Friday, November 1:

I strangely remind me of Eva.



Saturday, November 2:

It's blurry.

 So. I did this on Jude's Ferry. It's a lot less eventful than the photo implies. Granted, I blocked traffic for ten minutes. Everything's fine now.









 


Sunday, November 3: ?



Monday, November 4: Mad dog-creepin'





Tuesday, November 5: todAAAAAaaayyyy

We did screen-printing and I sent you a lot of pictures on my way to class:

RECAP:









soooooo yeah...
In an nutshell, this past month has consisted of tons of stress and driving to Powhatan to work on projects. And cheering competitions. And Boosh. 

Places we must go upon your return:
- Alchemy coffee
- Rostav's coffee & tea
- Comfort 
- I'll think of cooler things.

 I'm going to be applying for fancy things soon so maybe I can get published! I'm also doing a daddy project next, so that's exciting. I will show you my concepts video if I can before you get back, but it's a 1GB file, so it's kind of a pain to upload places.
















No comments:

Post a Comment