Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Whitney: Tuesday, August 27

Booboo,

It is noon.

OKAY.

So yesterday, after I left I drove to campus and bought my Italian book ($190), but it'll be good for two semesters so that's cool. I LOVE ITALIAN. Our teacher is sweet and very much a native speaker, so I get exposed to the language Monday through Friday. Like a champ. I had down time, which I spent eating and thinking of my "photo in public" project, before Concepts. That was alright. The teacher is pretty great and we looked at books. He's really into books and bookmaking <3. Killed another hour, then had digital printing. The guy who teaches this is the same guy who taught my Art Ed photo class. Perty cool. Notes were taken.

Your "LOVE" necklace broke on the first day I wore it ever. Win. I will have to figure out how to fix that. However, I did find that surprise money in the necklace pouch which I am okay with. Justin and I had a romantic Shafer 1.5 year date and then he tried to help me with my project. We ended up taking the gilded Casey chainsaw picture and sticking it in front of the Women's Studies building. My fingernails are too long. There was the sketchiest man ever who was just standing in front of my apartment building front door, staring in. I decided not to stay there last night.

The results of my "Photo in Public" project:

Women's Studies building
Someone's porch




















My camera should be getting here today. I'm itching to get it. Justin says I should try to get my series of Casey photos into a gallery; he really likes them.

ze bebies

Best mural ever
Dinner

I want to know about the flights, delays, arrival, feels, all that crap. Also, let me know if there's anything else you want to hear about/see. I tend to forget once I'm sitting here actually writing, so yes.

-Pooks
The sassiest emu:

No comments:

Post a Comment